UPSC Jobs 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi invited applications for Executive Engineer/Surveyor of Works, Library and Information Officer, Deputy Curator, Manager, Sr. Photographic Officer and Assistant Director Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 29 August 2019.
Notification Number – 09/2019
Last Date for Application – 29 August 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works – 4 Posts
- Library and Information Officer – 1 Post
- Deputy Curator – 1 Post
- Manager, Mail Motor Service– 4 Posts
- Sr. Photographic Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Engineer and Other Posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil Engineer)/ Surveyor of Works – Degree in Civil Engineering or B.E. (Civil) or B. Tech. (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil) from a recognized University/Institute. (B) EXPERIENCE: Seven years professional experience in field of Civil Engineering and related field in Irrigation and Flood Control works.
- Library and Information Officer – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as major subject (ii) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. (B) EXPERIENCE : Two years’ professional experience in a Library under Central or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution
- Deputy Curator – Master’s Degree in Fine Arts or Art History and Criticism or Museology from a recognized university. (B) EXPERIENCE : Atleast three years experience in organizing exhibitions or production and publication of books and Journals on Indian Art or teaching Museology or History of Art or Fine Arts in a large Museum/ Gallery/ Organization/ Educational Institution.
- Manager, Mail Motor Service– Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University / Institute. (B) EXPERIENCE: Three years experience, in operation of Motor Transport Traffic in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSU / Commercial Organisation listed on the stock exchange(s) of India
- Sr. Photographic Officer – Degree from a recognised university. (B) EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience in various branches of Photography in an organisation in the field of Print or Audio-Visual media
- Assistant Director – Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent*. (ii) Three years’ experience in Engineering Workshop or Industry or training Institute. OR (B) (i) Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Production or Industrial Engineering followed by Post-graduate Diploma in Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering of a recognized University
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online in the prescribed format on or before on or before 29 August 2019.