The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS exams for various Regional Rural Banks during the months of August to October every year. Applicants who successfully register for the IBPS RRB exam are eligible to receive the IBPS RRB Admit Card.
For more information about the exam, applicants are advised to track the official website of IBPS. In this article, we’ll give you complete information regarding the IBPS RRB Admit Card and tell you the methods to download it.
On June 18th 2019, the official notification for the IBPS RRB exam was released which announced a total of 8,850 vacancies. The IBPS usually releases the Admit Cards on certain designated dates for different IBPS RRB exams like Office Assistant, IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II & III etc.
There is an IBPS RRB Pre-Examination Training (PET) which is conducted by IBPS for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates before they attempt the Prelims and Mains exam. This training helps them to prepare well for the exam without any additional cost. However, only candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria set by IBPS are eligible to receive the PET Call Letter.
The PET Call Letter can be downloaded by eligible candidates from the IBPS official website by entering their Registration No. and Password/ DOB (dd-mm-yy), and they can access their PET Call Letter.
How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card?
- You need to visit the IBPS website (www.ibps.in).
- Enter your IBPS login credentials and you have the option to enter the details either in English or Hindi.
- Thereafter, feed in the Registration No. that you had received at the time of exam registration.
- This will redirect you to a page where you should click on the following option – “Download Call Letter”
- Enter your date of birth (DoB) in the prescribed format or use the password that you received at the time of application.
- Once you submit, your IBPS RRB Admit Card will display on the screen. Ensure to download a copy of your Admit Card to avoid falling trap to any technical glitch.
- Once you’ve downloaded your IBPS RRB Admit Card, take a printout or two for future reference.
Components of IBPS RRB Admit Card
For every IBPS RRB applicant, the Admit Card is one of the most important documents that he/she needs to carry in order to write the exam. The candidate should ensure that all the details furnished in the document are correct. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidate should contact the concerned authorities for rectification to avoid any last-minute hiccups.
Given below are some of the details that a candidate should closely examine on an IBPS RRB Admit Card and take a printout of it once verified:
- Full Name
- Roll No./Enrolment No./User ID
- Examination Venue Code
- Examination Venue
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time of Examination
- General Instructions for applicants
Are you preparing for any IBPS exam and want some guidance to excel in the exam? You can join the BYJU’S Bank Exam Learning Program and learn some useful tips and tricks to crack the exam in the first attempt.