Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will soon release the IBPS PO Exam 2019 notification. Check the eligibility, important dates, selection process and other details here.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will soon release the IBPS PO Exam 2019 notification. The notification is expected to release in July/August 2019 on the official site of IBPS at ibps.in. Every year IBPS conducts the examination to recruit Probationary Officers post in various banks that fall under IBPS.
This year too the application process will start soon. So, before that, it is essential to check the eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and other details for appearing candidates to apply easily.
IBPS PO Exam 2019: Important Dates
- Opening date of application: July/August 2019
- Date of preliminary exam: October 12, 13, 19 and 20, 2019
- Date of the Main exam: November 30, 2019
IBPS PO Exam 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a degree (graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Candidate must be between 20 to 30 years of age.
IBPS PO Exam 2019: Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The preliminary exam will be conducted for 1 hour and the main examination duration is for 3 hours. The preliminary exam will comprise of 100 marks and the Main examination will comprise of 200 marks.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centers.
Soon after the notification is released, candidates will have to apply online through ibps.in. The application fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs 100/- and for all other categories is Rs 600/-. The mode of payment should be online only. More related details can be checked from the official site of IBPS.